Wednesday, November 4, 2009

We're on the Home Stretch


The call from our agency came last week to let us know our LOSC would be arriving this week. I just received another call that the document has in fact arrived and will be overnited tonight to us and will be returned to the agency tomorrow.We have been given the information for the travel agent to start our travel arrangements and obtain our visas.Best estimate is that we can expect TA 3-4 weeks from 11/9/09 and then can make our travel arrangements and consulate appts.There is still and outside chance that we can be there and back before Christmas but if not we will leave shortly thereafter. I feel as if a weight has been lifted and we are on the home stretch of a three year journey to our son.We are feeling a little overwhelmed with all that needs to be done but joyful none the less. Please pray that from here on there are no bumps in the road. We're getting there Matthew can't wait to meet you All the Best Kate.

3 comments:

Wuxi Mommy said...

YIPPPEEE!! I'm soooo happy for you!! You're almost there now!!

Corinne said...

This is such wonderful news!! I am very exited for you!! Keep us posted.

Michele said...

You know how I feel...I am SO EXCITED for you all!!!!! I cannot wait to meet Matthew. Let me know if you need anything (I have a surge protector if you need one)!! Get packing!!!!!
Hugs,
Michele