Sunday, November 9, 2008

Third Times A Charm


Well this is the third dossier I have completed for international adoption and this is the best yet. We only had to correct one document AMAZING and that correction was because I was referred to as Kate and not my legal name. The document is already received and will be on the way to the preparer for authentication. The correct documents have already been faxed to the agency and translation has begun. The hope is that while Department of State certification is being obtained the translation will be in progress and hopefully the two can be done around the same time.
We are in full swing for our big family Disney trip which is right around the corner. Olivia is counting the days and I am looking forward to being in my happy place and in warmer weather.
Hope all is well with everyone I will keep you posted on adoption happenings. All the best-----Kate.
PS___This is last years Halloween picture but I just love it

1 comment:

Corinne said...

Wow! you are becoming a pro at competing a dossier!That is so great that you will save some time by doing the authentification and translation at the same time .You are moving right along.