Saturday, August 29, 2009

Frustration

Today is a very rainy Saturday in our neck of the woods the remnants of a hurricane blowing up the coast. I can tell you the weather is doing nothing to help my mood. I still have been unable to clarify where we are in the process. The adoption agency simply won't answer the question. I have tried every conceivable way to ask the question and they just keep evading the answer. They also seem to think that I can't see right through their evasion. Even more frustrating.Steve says they probably don't have an answer--- Not good enough they are being paid to have the answers if they don't know then who is driving this ship. Even more unsettling!!!! I am having a BTDT feeling because this is exactly how I felt when the wait to travel to Olivia dragged on. I didn't like it then and I don't like it now. The biggest frustration of all is that I can't change it. These are the times that try men's souls Trying to be upbeat but today the pessimist is winning. We're off to see the movie PONYO this pm maybe that will help brighten my mood------ All the Best Kate.

3 comments:

AwesomeCloud and family said...

We have just joined you in too-much-waiting, no-answers misery. The agency has been scarce for us as well.

Maybe we'll travel together after all. Heh.

Wuxi Mommy said...

I wish I had some magical words to brighten your day! Our experience was much the same, unfortunately. Many questions....few answers. The good news is that eventually we made it to China, albeit many, many months after our agency predicted we would get there. The waiting is unbearable. There's no two ways about it. I'm praying that your paperwork soon rises to the top of that elusive pile on somebody's desk somewhere in China!!

laura said...

kate it is laura sullivan keep the faith it will all work out i know it is hard it took a long time to bring our babies home safely but it was worth the wait and it all worked out. I know it is easy to say now. Keeping you all in our thoughts and prays. Much love and blessing to you steve olivia and your little boy who will be home soon .. love laura and katelyn sullivan