Monday, March 16, 2009

Dossier Movin On


I found out that the doctors note does not need authentication so the dossier is on it's way to the preparer to receive certification. We still will have to deal with the doctor's office but at least it is not holding anything back. Steve is now dealing with his doctor and Ia am trying to back off. Not so easy with my need to control personality.I'm trying.
We now will have authentication happening while waiting for our USCIS country change. Then we should be good to go. Happy St Patrick's Day to everyone. This picture is of Steve and Olivia before her Irish Dance recital. I love to see my little Asian girl out there with all the redheads dancing her heart out.All the Best--- Kate.

1 comment:

Michele said...

I am so happy that things are moving along. The doctor's offices were the ones that held me up too...very frustrating.
I have to say that you have two gorgeous kids!! Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Michele